606 Club :: Jobs
Job Description: Customer Service and Admin Assistant
The 606 is currently looking for a hard-working individual with initiative to join our small, dedicated team in a busy but rewarding environment.
We require someone who is organised, conscientious and accustomed to managing a variety of time-sensitive tasks with a personable and professional manner and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of customers.
The ability to use the usual admin software – email, Word, Excel & databases – is also important.
Please see below a selection of the general tasks and responsibilities of the role:
• Deal with customer bookings via e mail and phone
• Deal with collecting all details & prepayment for specific events (ie. NYE & Valentines)
• Communicate with evening management regarding staffing levels
• Communicating with management about table allocation.
• Handover in the evening for any specific requests to evening management team.
General Administrative tasks
• First line for every phone call placed into venue.
• Taking deliveries.
• Respond to general email enquiries.
• Check delivered post on a daily basis & file.
• Filing of financial takings using Excel
• Maintenance of membership database and processing of new and renewed memberships
• Managing stock levels of Club merchandise
• Administrative experience
• An eye for detail and accuracy in all tasks
• Customer service skills
• Experience with email, Microsoft Office and internet
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Admin experience in an events or hospitality environment
• Interest in music
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 36 per week
Salary: starting at London living wage (currently £11.95 per hour), to be reviewed after 3 and 6 months
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter expressing your interest in and qualifications for the role to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
DOWNLOAD JOB AS PDF